It's Easy to Get Started
Create an Account
Log In to Your Account
Frequently Asked Questions for Registration
New student online registration begins on week 12. Returning student registration begins on week 8.
1) Click on the “Online Register” link found on the bottom of our website.
2) You will be taken to a secure portal. If you have already made an account, log on using your information. (Please note, if you do not have login information, please request a new one. HHCS does not request or store personal information.) If you do not have an account, create an account for your family.
3) Upon signing in, you will see your family home page. This list your family details on the right and in the center of the page, you will see each child(ren).
a. Returning Student: you will see your child’s current classes and their next classes needing payment. (Classes needing payment appear only during the priority reservation.)
b. New Student: Click on “register” and begin selecting each child and class.
4) If you see a class that shows “WAITLIST” that means the class is currently full. Click on the wait list so you are on the list and will be notified of availability. Please see wait list information below for details.
5) When completed and you are ready for check out, do not forget to click the registration fee for the season. This is a one-time fee for all classes. For example, if you are registering for 3 classes, you are paying the fee one time. This is a required fee for each registering student.
Returning Students: 5:00 P.M. Saturday before week 12 class. Registration and payment of classes must be completed to retain your reserved spot
Returning students are current enrolled students who would like to continue their current course curriculum. As returning students, they have first priority to reserve their current seat. For example, a current 3rd grade math student has priority to enroll and pay for 4th grade math for the next semester until specified deadline.
Very Important: If you see “wait list”, the class is full. If you would like to be on the wait list for the class, click on the “wait list” button and complete the enrollment. With the completion of enrollment, the student’s information will be time stamped. Payment is not required until a seat is available. There is a possibility that more classes may be added. You will be notified immediately via email once a seat is available with payment request. Payment is required within 48 hours to secure the seat.
You can pay online via any credit card or debit card.
If your child has a birthdate that does not correspond with the Texas eligibility grade age, please email email@example.com. If your child has skipped a grade in their regular school, please provide documentation (previous semester’s report card or schedule that reflects their higher grade level) as an attachment and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is by birthday for the student’s current grade level. We recommend that you select your child’s current grade level for a seat. We offer a $10 placement test. Upon passing the placement test, the registration team will then move your child to the next grade level. Please email email@example.com to set up placement test. Students have 1 hour to complete the placement test.
The priority is only for current registered classes. Any new classes is considered new enrollment. For example, if a student is currently enrolled in math class, only math class is given priority. To enroll in a new class like writing class, registration begins on week 12.
Regretfully, you have lost your reserved seat. Enroll as soon as possible and complete enrollment to be on the wait list. Staff is not able to retrieve your lost reserved seat. The system has deemed that previously reserved seat as available and has given the seat to a new student.
Declining or Revising Reserved Seat:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reserve seat. We wish you and your family well and continued academic success.
Please note, our school year is two semesters: Fall and Spring. If you think your child should skip a year,
• As a new student: your child must pass the $10 placement test. Please email email@example.com to schedule a test.
• As a returning student, your child must receive teacher recommendation and Math Director’s approval. (Depending on grade level, a placement test may be required).
We recommend that you still register for your child’s current grade level to secure your reserved seat. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a placement test. Students have 1 hour to complete the placement test.
Very Important: If you see “wait list”, the class is full. If you would like to be on the wait list for the class, click on the “wait list” button and complete the enrollment. With the completion of enrollment, the student’s information will be time stamped. Payment is not required until a seat is available. There are possibilities of available seats due to transfers, cancellations or new classes. You will be notified via email once a seat is available with payment request.
For security, we do not allow trial classes. HHCS staff member can walk you through the course curriculum, materials, expectations and schedule.
Our materials are not for sale as only our teachers are qualified to teach HHCS materials.
P.O. Box 261810 Plano, TX 75206
Jasper High School
6800 Archgate Drive Plano, TX 75024
4/16 – Registration for Fall 2023 begins for existing students
4/23: Teacher Development – No Classes
5/14 – Final Exams